E-Z-GO® Introduces E-Z-GO Terrain™ Line of Utility Vehicles
- July 12, 2017
- Posted by Ryan
- Comments Off on E-Z-GO® Introduces E-Z-GO Terrain™ Line of Utility Vehicles
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Marketing Communications Manager
E-Z-GO ® Introduces E-Z-GO Terrain™ Line of Utility Vehicles
AUGUSTA, Ga. — E-Z-GO®, a leading global manufacturer of light-transportation vehicles, introduces the E-Z-GO Terrain™ line of utility vehicles, an ideal choice for taking on daily chores, navigating farms and other large acreages, or just ferrying the day’s catch from a favorite fishing hole.
The E-Z-GO Terrain line offers numerous features to make both work and play more enjoyable. An optional limited-slip differential provides for greatly improved traction and control on wet or loose terrain. The vehicles feature a standard steel brush guard and integrated front bumper for both a stylish look and to protect the body, finish and vehicle components. The Terrain line’s top and tubular-steel struts complete the vehicle’s modern appearance and offer maximum visibility and protection from the elements.
Large headlights integrated into the Terrain’s cowl are specially designed and positioned for maximum light dispersion in front of and around the vehicle’s front, for high visibility at dawn and dusk. For even better visibility in low-light conditions, the vehicles can be equipped with optional high-output LED headlights.
“The E-Z-GO Terrain is a durable, stylish and versatile off-road machine to help people work hard and play harder,” said Kevin Holleran, president of E-Z-GO. “We are pleased to introduce the Terrain line and look forward to enjoying our customers’ reaction and satisfaction as they experience these exciting vehicles firsthand.”
The Terrain line features four different models, offering a variety of payload capacities and powertrain options:
◦ E-Z-GO Terrain 250 — The Terrain 250 is the ideal “runabout” vehicle for handling smaller chores or simply moving about acreage. Available with either a quiet, zero-emissions 48-volt electric drivetrain or a powerful yet fuel-efficient 13hp Kawasaki®gas-powered engine, the Terrain 250 features a 5.9-cubic-foot cargo bed, bench seating for two, and a total capacity of 800 pounds.
◦ E-Z-GO Terrain 500 — When the trail gets a little rougher, the E-Z-GO Terrain 500 is up for the challenge. The Terrain 500 is powered by a 13hp Kawasaki® gas-powered engine that generates loads of torque to get over logs and other obstacles in the way. The Terrain 500 features bench seating for two and has a total capacity of 650 pounds.
◦ E-Z-GO Terrain 1000 — The E-Z-GO Terrain 1000 is built for big jobs in tough places. Available with either a zero-emissions 48-volt electric drivetrain or a fuel-efficient, 13hp Kawasaki engine, the Terrain 1000 features a 9.6-cubic-foot cargo bed and a total capacity of up to 1,000 pounds. For tasks that require more cargo room, the Terrain 1000 is also offered with a 14.9-cubic-foot aluminum cargo bed. The vehicle features bench seating for up to two passengers.
◦ E-Z-GO Terrain 1500 — The largest vehicle in the Terrain line, the Terrain 1500 is equipped to handle the biggest jobs you can throw at it. A manually locking rear differential allows the 1500 to navigate wet and loose terrain with ease, and bucket seats allow driver and passenger to complete the day’s work in comfort. The Terrain 1500 features a 16hp, 480cc V-Twin engine, a 9.6-cubic-foot cargo bed and has a total capacity of 800 pounds. For jobs that require additional cargo space, the vehicle is also offered with a 14.9-cubic-foot aluminum cargo bed.
To meet the specific needs of any job – or just to give the vehicles a little extra comfort and style – E-Z-GO Terrain models can be customized with a wide variety of options and accessories, ranging from towing implements, locking glove boxes and powered dump beds to rearview mirrors, chrome wheels and even MP3 stereo systems.
The E-Z-GO Terrain line will be available in October through E-Z-GO Authorized Dealers. For more information on E-Z-GO’s complete line of light-transportation vehicles, please visit www.ezgo.com, or visit E-Z-GO’s Facebook page at www.facebook.com/4ezgo.
E-Z-GO, a Textron Inc. (NYSE: TXT) company, is a leading global manufacturer of golf cars, utility and personal transportation vehicles. Products sold under the E-Z-GO brand include RXV® and TXT® fleet golf cars, Freedom® RXV and Freedom TXT personal golf cars, E-Z-GO Terrain™ and Express™ personal utility vehicles, and the 2Five® street-legal low-speed vehicle. E-Z-GO also produces the Cushman® line of heavy-duty material carriers and utility vehicles, and the Bad Boy Buggies® line of off-road utility vehicles for hunters and outdoor enthusiasts.
E-Z-GO boasts the largest sales and service network in the industry, with more factory branch locations and independent distributors than any other manufacturer of golf cars and utility vehicles.
Founded in 1954 in Augusta, Ga., E-Z-GO became part of Textron Inc. in 1960.
About Textron Inc.
Textron Inc. is a multi-industry company that leverages its global network of aircraft, defense, industrial and finance businesses to provide customers with innovative solutions and services. Textron in known around the world for its powerful brands such as Bell Helicopter, Cessna Aircraft Company, Jacobsen, Kautex, Lycoming, E-Z-GO, Greenlee, and Textron Systems. More information is available at www.textron.com.